• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Murder on the Fifth Green

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The golfing foursome was short one player so they allowed the golf pro to add a replacement. As they played they began to introduce themselves and get acquainted. By the time they reached the fifth green, one of the regulars asked the new guy what he did for a living.

"I'm a hit man", he replied.

"Really! And what do you charge?"

"I get $10,000.00 per round that I fire."

"Do you have a gun with you now?"

He pulls a three wood out of his bag and mounts a scope to it. "Yup. Right here."

"Can you do a job for me right now?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

He points to a house about one hundred yards from the green where a man and a woman are standing on the patio. "See that man and woman. She's my wife and he's my best friend. They're having an affair. I'd like you to shoot them both."

"OK" says the hit man and he takes aim.

"Wait" says the regular. "She's always nagging me. Can you shoot her in the mouth? And I'd really like it if you could shoot him in his private parts."

"Not a problem", says the hit man and he raises his three wood taking aim. He hesitates for what seems an eternity.

"What's the problem", says the regular? "Why aren't you firing?"

"I'm just waiting so I can save you $10,000.00", he replies.