Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murder on the Fifth Green

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs' started by Fred Weiss, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The golfing foursome was short one player so they allowed the golf pro to add a replacement. As they played they began to introduce themselves and get acquainted. By the time they reached the fifth green, one of the regulars asked the new guy what he did for a living.

"I'm a hit man", he replied.

"Really! And what do you charge?"

"I get $10,000.00 per round that I fire."

"Do you have a gun with you now?"

He pulls a three wood out of his bag and mounts a scope to it. "Yup. Right here."

"Can you do a job for me right now?"

"Sure. What do you need?"

He points to a house about one hundred yards from the green where a man and a woman are standing on the patio. "See that man and woman. She's my wife and he's my best friend. They're having an affair. I'd like you to shoot them both."

"OK" says the hit man and he takes aim.

"Wait" says the regular. "She's always nagging me. Can you shoot her in the mouth? And I'd really like it if you could shoot him in his private parts."

"Not a problem", says the hit man and he raises his three wood taking aim. He hesitates for what seems an eternity.

"What's the problem", says the regular? "Why aren't you firing?"

"I'm just waiting so I can save you $10,000.00", he replies.

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    heh

3. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    :)

4. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020