• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Muscles aka The Gun Show

SignProPlus-Chip

Before and after.

The arms in the top version were the leftover elements from the original art supplied by the client. After changing the entire design I felt the arms needed a workout to increase their definition before making a sandblasted sign out of the artwork.

A quick redraw in illustrator and VIOLA!

Attachments

• muscles.jpg
    muscles.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 114

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You might wanna re-do the scalene muscles area as I've done. Someone built up like that..... their neck muscles aren't gonna suddenly go inward. They'll continue up the rest of the neck.

Attachments

• muscles.jpg
    muscles.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 83

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah..... here's an old picture when I was working out.............. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• body-builder-me.jpg
    body-builder-me.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 109

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that was a long time ago.........

mini-muscleman-002.jpg This little Guru was my trainer. He never went easy on me.​

Not until he met the love of his life.......... dancing grease.gif

SignProPlus-Chip

You might wanna re-do the scalene muscles area as I've done. Someone built up like that..... their neck muscles aren't gonna suddenly go inward. They'll continue up the rest of the neck.

Except those aren't scalene muscles, they are deltoids. ;)

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You changed the entire design and Revue is the best type face you can come up with?

bois323

The first one looks like old school 80's style. The second one looks more cutting edge. Great job on the redo, I like it.

ForgeInc

Muck better. BTW, I really appreciate the details of the thick to thin / varying weight outlines...big improvement, too bad you had to use the type though.

WCSign

nice work, thought I didnt like the points vs curves, but after a second look it grew on me..

cheers from a charleston native out in cali