• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mutoh 1204 and Star 44 Laminator for sale

I have some old equipment I need to get rid of. $800 takes both.
The Mutoh printer is fully operational and has a media take up roll on it but it needs a new print head and lines. I used this printer up until a few months ago but not daily so little by little the head became clogged and it has been sitting. Other than that, it initializes and goes through all the cycles. If it had the new parts it would work great. Fix it or use for parts.
I rarely ever do any printed signs anymore otherwise I would fix it and use it, but I don't want to spend the money on a new head only to ruin it because it sits. The type of signs I do is mainly CNC routed and painted.
The laminator is a beast! The rollers are heated (or use cold) and are in excellent condition.
It's an odd size but works great for smaller print media, applying vinyl to substrates, or keep transfer tape on it and use it for a masking machine. It takes 220 power.
I'm located in North Idaho.

Attachments

• Mutoh.jpg
    Mutoh.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Mutoh1.jpg
    Mutoh1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Lam44.jpg
    Lam44.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 149
  • Lam44_0.jpg