• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1204 half magenta printing

Carroll

This week I changed out my maintenance station , printer was not printing all colors. It worked fine for the first couple prints after cleaning. Now only one side of the magenta is printing, all other colors are fine.

When I do nozzle cleaning I took the cover off to see the ink draining and I see very little to no ink going to the waste tank.

I have read about using a syringe to try and suck ink out of waste line. Stupid question but where do you buy them?

Thanks for any advice

Carroll

still needing advice on how to solve magenta nozzle check. all colors except one half of the magenta prints perfectly. Could it be a bad damper?

JDC

I had a similar instance with my black. when I checked the bladders i noticed the 2nd one had been super glued back in place and the glue had broke and there was a little black piece of plastic in the bladder. I threaded a small screw into the hole and pulled it out. Instead of re glueing it I replace the plastic piece on top of the print head where all the bladders hook up. I thought this would fix my issue, ( and it may have) now that I have replaced that piece. When the 31 pin cables were out the pins were all jacked up so on the 4th attempt it powered up and now I have a pf067 error. Replace the pf encoder, and both head ribbons no luck any thoughts.