• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1304 Banding

GmanDesign

Ive noticed that Ive been getting a lot of banding in my prints lately. Whats causes this and what can be changed to correct it?? Ive been using the same setup and profile for about 6 months and only recently have been having the issue.

ProWraps

make sure your PF adjust is correct to start with. they tend to drift after a while it seems like.

is the banding vertical or horizontal?

GmanDesign

on a second look i have faint horizontal banding and then the vertical banding is real bad. also it seems the vertical banding is only really bad on the right hand side of the machine if your facing it, on the left side is seems not as bad.

ProWraps

on a second look i have faint horizontal banding and then the vertical banding is real bad. also it seems the vertical banding is only really bad on the right hand side of the machine if your facing it, on the left side is seems not as bad.

yeah this seems to be inherent to some mutoh printers. this is why we had to send one back on warranty replacement.