• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mutoh 1304 wireless printing

Jthompson Designs

Ok so here is my question, I am thinking of wireless printing sort of, I have a 1200mbs wifi extender that has output Ethernet ports that will allow me to run an ethernet cable run right to my Mutoh, will I run into any issues or will I need a print server? Is that possible? If I could get a direct Ethernet cable to the printer, I would. Right now the printer is right next to the main PC we print from, and it needs to be move, which is why I am asking. Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That machine only supports 100mbs so you have more than enough speed. The only thing I would worry about it corruption. If even a little bit of corruption or packet loss occurs it could mess up the entire print especially on longer prints. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Jthompson Designs

That machine only supports 100mbs so you have more than enough speed. The only thing I would worry about it corruption. If even a little bit of corruption or packet loss occurs it could mess up the entire print especially on longer prints. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Is there a better way?