• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 suggestion

printndisplay

I am new here and had interested to start a t-shirt printing company with good graphics and really confused which machine to go.

I prefer to go with HP latex 310 or Mutoh 1324 or 1624 machine, latex machine versatile and can do more applications like wall, floor graphics and fine art reproduction. But some industry experts advised latex ink may not be suitable for garment heat transfer.

Can anyone help me advising with their experience with Mutoh 1324 and 1624, i got a very good deal with Mutoh, 1324 or 1624 printer with free contour cutter of same width on Melbourne Exhibition.

Is Mutoh 1324 or 1624 printer good to print on printable heat transfer media, is the machine durable and reliable?

printndisplay

I am new here and had interested to start a t-shirt printing company with good graphics and really confused which machine to go.

I prefer to go with HP latex 310 or Mutoh 1324 or 1624 machine, latex machine versatile and can do more applications like wall, floor graphics and fine art reproduction. But some industry experts advised latex ink may not be suitable for garment heat transfer.

Can anyone help me advising with their experience with Mutoh 1324 and 1624, i got a very good deal with Mutoh, 1324 or 1624 printer with free contour cutter of same width on Melbourne Exhibition.

Is Mutoh 1324 or 1624 printer good to print on printable heat transfer media, is the machine durable and reliable?

Is there anyone to answer these question?

styleyouneed

I just added a mutoh 1324/Q54 combo last month to my shop and we love it. Prints are great and its fast. We have done 3 complete vehicle wraps as well as a ton of banners and print and cut graphics on vinyl. It has made at least $4000 since it arrived. GREAT investment.

Vj 1324

A friend of mine is using for past 6 month. He is loving it. Great machine.

I just added a mutoh 1324/Q54 combo last month to my shop and we love it. Prints are great and its fast. We have done 3 complete vehicle wraps as well as a ton of banners and print and cut graphics on vinyl. It has made at least $4000 since it arrived. GREAT investment.