• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Center Support for 100" Printer

Zul

Hi All:

This is Mutoh part # PJ4-MTB. Does anyone have any pics of this apparatus either off or on the machine? How is the install process, complex or plug-and-play. Thanks all, there is barely any information on the web on this part.

Zul Hirji

randya

Seems to me it is just a a set of rollers that cradles the roll.
Your dealer should be able to get you information.

Zul

Ha ha, I actually am the dealer and I cannot find any information on this. Mutoh has only the diagram of this product but very little information. It seems relatively straightforward but while I am waiting for it to arrive, I'm trying to see if any info or users out there who can shed some light on this bad boy.

randya

My bad.
I believe that is the same unit that has been used on the PJ's (NX series printers).
I vaguely remember seeing one, but it seems it was just a passive roller cradle.

Zul

Ya I think it's rather plug and play and sits passively adjacent to the printer. Either way, thanks Randya