Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh Center Support for 100" Printer

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Zul, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Zul

Zul New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Burnaby
    Hi All:

This is Mutoh part # PJ4-MTB. Does anyone have any pics of this apparatus either off or on the machine? How is the install process, complex or plug-and-play. Thanks all, there is barely any information on the web on this part.

Zul Hirji

2. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    Seems to me it is just a a set of rollers that cradles the roll.
    Your dealer should be able to get you information.

3. Zul

Zul New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Burnaby
    Ha ha, I actually am the dealer and I cannot find any information on this. Mutoh has only the diagram of this product but very little information. It seems relatively straightforward but while I am waiting for it to arrive, I'm trying to see if any info or users out there who can shed some light on this bad boy.

4. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona
    My bad.
    I believe that is the same unit that has been used on the PJ's (NX series printers).
    I vaguely remember seeing one, but it seems it was just a passive roller cradle.

5. Zul

Zul New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Burnaby
    Ya I think it's rather plug and play and sits passively adjacent to the printer. Either way, thanks Randya