• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Color Management Webinar

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Just got this from my Mutoh rep. Thought some of you might be interested. See below!

Take Back Control of Your Wide Format Printer

A 5-Day Webinar Series. February 15-19, 2021 2 PM CST

More info or Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/mutohwebinar3

Cost $50 total but get $10 off using discount code: 10offmutoh at checkout!

Are you struggling with color prints not matching your monitor? Do some colors print great while others are way off? Why does one RIP not print the same colors as another? Why do the images in Adobe products not match those in FlexiSIGN or SignLAB? Is there a way to get my printer to do what I want it to do…print great color!

If you are struggling with any of the above, this webinar is the answer. Let us show you methods you can use to get better color matching and better prints in general. No matter what printer or design software you currently use, this 5-day webinar will finally get you on track to better output.

Cannot make the full week, got too much work going on? No worries! All of these webinars will be recorded and if you sign up, you will receive links you can use to watch a replay anytime you wish, forever!

For greater detail, use the link above. Thank you for all your Support.