• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Jr. refurbishing?

geckophoto

I have one I got about 2 years ago, it ran all the functions but heads were clogged. I bought new both prints heads, capping station, some dampers and a few other parts online over the years, I need to find a black damper now, new tubing and a few other parts to bring this thing back to life.
Does anyone know any supplier for the dampers/wipers? Also I have some software for it but no dongle, any idea what printing software I can run on my old pc for it?

I got about $500 in these new parts and kind of thinking of just selling it all off and not bothering with it, if anyone has one and needs parts I'd consider. Let me know, thanks, Rob

HI Life Designs

I use FlexiSignPro subscription. only $50 per month. If you have leads on parts that would be awesome. I have the same printer and I'm trying to bring it back to life.

geckophoto

I use FlexiSignPro subscription. only $50 per month. If you have leads on parts that would be awesome. I have the same printer and I'm trying to bring it back to life.
I have a brand new color head, b/w head, cap station, color dampers, think I bought a new pump also, I was going to refurbish this machine, just needed to get a black damper and thought about putting in all new ink lines too. The machine worked electrically, platen heated up, it ran thru all commands just the nozzles were clogged up from sitting. email me as I may just part it all out to recover my new part costs, I bought the printer for $300 and could also strip off all the boards you want and send them if interested. Once I get my Versacamm up and running I may bring this one back to life also and sell it for costs!