• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon outdoor 62 Help.

Extreme

Hi Guys, Im having a issue with the fixer heater not working. I have replaced the heat strip with a brand new one and still didnt work so i replaced the circuit board and still nothing. Had techs out here and they say theres power going to the strip.. Does anyone have any freakin idea what is wrong?

I really need help with this as theres no techs here in florida that seem to know what they are doing with this.. Thanks in advance

randya

If power is going to the heater, then I would first suspect the temperature sensor.

This is a thermocouple, that should change resistance as temp changes.

You should be able to put a meter across this, put the end of the sensor between your thumb and finger and watch the resistance change.

It should read about 11.6k ohms at room temp, and drop as the temp goes up.

Extreme

Did you figure out the problem?
We did after a few techs coming out. But all is good. thanks for the reply. Still needs a bit of tweaking when we find someone more local. Also the profiles aren't perfect im thinking if you of any other then what oracal and mutoh have for this machine