• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor head rank?

pitt59

I replaced my head but changed the wrong head rank. How do I find what the head ranking was before? or is there anyway to find a head ranking or to enter a generic ranking to get this going?

SlightlyChilled

There has been much debate on this."Do you really need them or not".. Mine had the ranks hand written on the white data cables or look on the sides of the heads.....Are you able to print ?

randya

If you are lucky the last person who changed the head printed out a parameters sheet and tucked in the left side of the printer.

Look for a rolled up piece of paper, you may have to take the left cover off to find.

Stealth Ryder

it is usually written on the side of the head with a sharpie (hard to see but is always there on OEM heads)... And yes, you really should input the correct head ranks if you expect to get a full life out of them...