• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Junior Paper runnoff

loverspeak7

On my falcon outdoor junior when I turn it on it runs a cleaning cycle and then it just rolls the paper all the way though until there isn't anymore. Anyway of fixing this?

Verify that the the paper type is set to Roll and not Sheet. It may be sizing the sheet, causing it to advance. This setting is found on the machine's control panel.

Bob

krayburn1602

I have an issue where the vinyl runs forward to check material, but doesn't stop and just keeps on going out the back. Rollers keep moving until I turn it off. Not sure if it is a sensor problem. It happen directly after installing new ink cartridge, which after inserting and closing cover the roll wouldn't advance and it kept printing over in the same spot. Had to remove all the pinch pads and clean them, now it just check for material and runs out the back of the machine. Has this happened to anyone else?

shadi75

owner
Hi

What i had happen before was that the printer didnt want to adjust the paper and kept saying paper undefined, and after reading manual it turned out that strong lighting above the printer in certain position will sort of blind the sensors, as soon as we removed that strong light it was back to normal.