• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh falcon outdoor service manual! PLEASE HELP!!

chadarcy

Thank you everyone who has sent me over a service manual. Looks like this would be great to have for a running printer, but I am not getting any juice at all. My problem is with the power supply board and was hoping the service manual had electrical schematics. Doesn't look like that is the case. If anyone knows of something or has a junk board for parts please let me know.

Thanks,
Chad

JDub

this might be what your looking for. if you goto google and type this in its the first one. i didnt know if i could post the link so thats why i says do this....
(google search)

Falcon Outdoor Maint Man

just like that its the first one on the list or should be

C&C Printing

Need manual

We have recently come in to the possession of a Mutoh falcon outdoor junior and i was curious to know if anyone has any recommendations on how to get the machine off of its cleaning cycle and if anyone has any manuals that would be greatly appreciated. email to maxvillanueva@sbcglobal.net

BobCap

Need service manual for my Rockhopper 38

All of a sudden my printer has stopped printing in the middle of jobs. Size makes no difference.

Seems to me we set the voltage on the power supply board when we first got it. Could it change?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob Cap
bobcap@mchsi.com

chester215

Just call me Chester.
similar problem

I am having the same problem if anyone could offer some suggestions.
Does anyone have info on checking & setting the voltage on the power supply board?

All of a sudden my printer has stopped printing in the middle of jobs. Size makes no difference.

Seems to me we set the voltage on the power supply board when we first got it. Could it change?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob Cap
bobcap@mchsi.com

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Just a thought

if you think voltage fluxuations may be the problem. Try hooking the printer to a good UPS. It will filter and regulate the power.
Tried it and got 1 good print, we'll see if it does more.