• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Kona 1400 and windows 10

morty87

Hello, I am running windows 10 and I can not find a driver for the mutoh kona 1400 for system to recognize. Anyone have a driver or is it even possible to use the kona with windows 10? Any help, work arounds would be extremely appreciated. I am running flexi 12 if that helps. Thank you

Mobby

Hello, I am running windows 10 and I can not find a driver for the mutoh kona 1400 for system to recognize. Anyone have a driver or is it even possible to use the kona with windows 10? Any help, work arounds would be extremely appreciated. I am running flexi 12 if that helps. Thank you
Did anyone find them

MargaretGilliam

It looks like I have heard about this driver for the first time. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing.

jimdtg

Mutoh's legacy cutters (Kona, SC-Pro and Ultima) don't have driver for Windows 10. Windows 7 is the lastest OS that drivers can be installed.