• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh prismjet Extra

dhamlett15

I have found a mutoh prismjet extra for sale and was looking for some input about this printer. If you have used one of these and can tell me some info on it please let me know.
Thanks

dhamlett15

I cant find much info on this printer except I think it is the same thing as a falcon anyone know if this is correct?

Jackpine

Check this out.

PMG
Contributing Member

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr 38" and Daige Quick Mount 4-38"
Diage Quick Mount 4 38" and Eco-Solvent ink Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr 38 manufactured 2006 only has 2nd set of inks running threw it and has new print heads installed by CAL graph and has been used very little in the year owned since new, bought it brand new in non commercial setting. Software included is Flexi Sign 8.0 rip with hard key also included are cleaning carts and 3/4 inks . Also included is Daige Quick Mount 4 38"with stand and foot pedal included $6,000 buyer responsible for own shipping.

Located in St.Michael Minnesota Contact Chris at Vinyl Craft/Up North Outfitters @ 1-612-336-1357
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: print.jpg Views: 0 Size: 161.3 KB ID: 32552 Click image for larger version Name: Lam.jpg Views: 0 Size: 253.4 KB ID: 32553

Color Dude

The Prismjet is the same exact machine as the Falcon Outdoor. The Prismjet is Signwarehouse OEM name for the printer. Other than that, the same exact printer.

luggnut

i have the 48-46inch prismjet and have had no real problems with it. its about the same print speed as a versacamm.
one thing that happens to me some is when an ink cartridge gets low it does alert me and that line starts sucking up ink from the cartridge next to it. does that make sense. if i was printing skin tones and light magenta was out it would start sucking up lt cyan ... terrible color of course. but all inkjets have there issues. once i figured this out i can fix it rather quickly.
over all i'm happy with it.