• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh rockhopper 3 65 head issues

Faraohgr

Hello!!! I work with 3 heads (CMYKLmLc) instead of 4 (2 X CMYK). I change heads before 6 months and both 3 are news. From the start that i install it , change also the cables from every head , dampers, wipers, pumps . I change again dampers and wipers before 1 month. The problem is that i can print 20 meters without any problem (from the start that i install the new heads) or with huge problems!!! i can get banding any time in whatever color. The last days i take in every nozzle test a different result!!! Check the photos! cant print anything anymore with good results. It start print a photo well and then one color is dissapear!!! I dont know what to do , i clean have try everything still the problem there!!!

14795920_10210979634267310_1334522246_o.jpg

14618865_10210979634307311_603696191_o.jpg

bil

hello,

From the photos that you had posted, it seems that you have probleme with the third head, check the tubes of the third head and make sure that there is no air inside and the tubes are full of ink.

Plottermike

Soak your heads with cleaning Solution and change capping, where it doesn 't seal up with the heads.
Then powerful cleaning and machine should work again.
If not, change heads After checking again tubes, pumps and dampers.