• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh SC-650 Cutter Drivers

nardDesign

Hello, I have Mutoh SC-650 But I can't cutt with him because I don't know how to install drivers and I can't find drivers,
Please if somebody can help me, and tell me how to Install so I can start cutting.
I also have SignCut Productivity

hapycmpr

SC 850 drivers

I have drivers for the SC850 that I believe will work. It also has a pdf that instructs you how to install the drivers. Basically when you plug plotter into Windows XP via a USB cable it will then show up in your Device Manager with an driver error message. At this point you can point the computer to look at the directory that you download the infor that I will be sending to you. So give me a PM or and email address and I will send it. -- James

Mary418

Question about drivers?

I have recently bought an old fastrack 650 and have read they are pretty much the same. I am using the software omega 4.0 and the plotter works but is cutting things larger than it is set up in the program, do you think its a driver issue or any suggestion that might help?

Thank you for your time,
mary