Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh SC-650 Cutter Drivers

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by nardDesign, Jul 16, 2013.

1. nardDesign

nardDesign Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Hello, I have Mutoh SC-650 But I can't cutt with him because I don't know how to install drivers and I can't find drivers,
    Please if somebody can help me, and tell me how to Install so I can start cutting.
    I also have SignCut Productivity

Tags:
  2. hapycmpr

hapycmpr Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Broken Arrow Ok
    SC 850 drivers

I have drivers for the SC850 that I believe will work. It also has a pdf that instructs you how to install the drivers. Basically when you plug plotter into Windows XP via a USB cable it will then show up in your Device Manager with an driver error message. At this point you can point the computer to look at the directory that you download the infor that I will be sending to you. So give me a PM or and email address and I will send it. -- James

3. Mary418

Mary418 New Member

May 7, 2014
    Question about drivers?

I have recently bought an old fastrack 650 and have read they are pretty much the same. I am using the software omega 4.0 and the plotter works but is cutting things larger than it is set up in the program, do you think its a driver issue or any suggestion that might help?

Thank you for your time,
    mary