• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh SC1400-D Plotter Not Cutting the Correct Size

westpointsigns

I just got done moving my shop (something I HATED to do) and everything was working perfectly before the move.

Now I have everything back online and working EXCEPT for my Mutoh SC1400-D Cutter, which is cutting things the wrong size.

The test cuts I've made have all been sized and sent at 1" x 1" but they come out at 2.25"x 2.25".

My PM settings have not changed (that I know of) and the Job Size (in FLEXI Sign Pro 10.5.1) is set to 100% on both the Vertical and Horizontal axis.

The plotter was unplugged for less than 48 hours and everything is hooked up and plugged into the same ports the way it was before it was taken down.

I'm running FLEXi Sign Pro 10.5.1 on Windows XP in Parallels on a 27" iMac. I have been running this configuration for the last 3 years and running this version of FLEXI only since January.

I've been fighting with this for the last two days and ANY HELP is very much appreciated.
:banghead:

S

spmracing

Update the firmware on the plotter, call Mutoh and they can show you how to do a hard reset also. I've had this problem before.

henryp

Check the cutter's Program Step selection. If this is incorrectly set, all your cut jobs will be 2.5 times too large or too small.

S

spmracing

I dont remember how, but call and it takes about 2 mins!