• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh SP3065 diagnostic code

zopylote

Hey fellows i just bought a Mutoh Spitfire 65" (SP3065) i'm not familiarized with this plotters and i stared to change two printheads and change the color order because went bad (YYCCMMYY) and needs to be KYCMMCYK i will use bulk ink system

the problem comes when i entered to some configuration and by error erased al data, after that the plotter starts and when i want to print says E066 - CR Motor Err
i check encoder, motors axis and all is ok
i can acces to two menus, one with F1+F3+UP key and the other F2+F4+DAWN key, but when i want to acces to UP-F1-DAWN and askme the code (thought 0393) is not working

or if some one knows about restart this machine i really will appreciate it
i think that i need to set
- the Y motor and encoder CF
- Media Sensor sensivity adjustment

i have only the operation manual and service manual but looks like i need to find another manual...

i will give you a free beer LOL thanks for help me and read my concern (baaad english maybe too)

wunder

The 0393 Special Code only funktion by older Firmware 2.11 or 2.19

The Colorconfig must be KKCCMMYY OneColorOneHead !!!

The trouble with the error can be the Head Driver Assy "is on Top Mainboard plug

regards
wunder

and now my beer ;-) cheers : Toasten:

zopylote

The 0393 Special Code only funktion by older Firmware 2.11 or 2.19

The Colorconfig must be KKCCMMYY OneColorOneHead !!!

The trouble with the error can be the Head Driver Assy "is on Top Mainboard plug

regards
wunder

and now my beer ;-) cheers : Toasten:

thanks for your tips, i checked all and everything looks good, i went to adjustment and test and al parameters goes well, i read all again and configure the mainboard to 65" and initialized all parameters again and works!
now i have problems to adjust the media sensivity sensor the values that says are 223 to 216 with media and 48 to 0 without media, i set in the parameters and not want to recognize white gloss media, do you know if i need to do something else?

thx for your help

zopylote

done! the plotter is working right now and all the error was because i erased all and i need to initialized all the parameters...

i working with 3 printheads 8two new and one used) i hope buy the other one next few weeks...