• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh Spitfire 65 System Error E103 Fuse 2 Error

zopylote

Hi everyone I had working on an old spitfire 65 and after a couple of prints and turned off then on the error appears
-System Error E103 Fuse 2 Error
this is a Fuse error for the printhead no. 2 can be a bad cable and the fuse in the mainboard blown out
I already checked fuses and all are ok, unfortunately one triac was bad from the bank 2, I checked all triacs and changed the bad one C4131
After changing the triac and verify all the values in all the triacs I turned on the printer again and the error still there:
No fuse blown out, all triac A1746/C4131 are correct, all cables are correct, printheads correct (already changed one for other and so), ph replaced...
What I missing? do someone had a similar problem?

bil

Hello,

you need to check the fuses again and you have to solder the triac on both sides on the Head Driver Board, if the probleme persist you may have to try a new Head Driver Board.

Goodluck.