• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh spitfire

Mina

i need help when i turn on the printer the display dose not give me any data and all leds are turned on and no movement in the printer
what can i do for this issue

v0y4ger

i need help when i turn on the printer the display dose not give me any data and all leds are turned on and no movement in the printer
what can i do for this issue

The spitfire bears a relation to the Rockhopper I believe. They are known for display problems but are otherwise decent pieces of kit - back in the day - I’m afraid your course of action probably needs to involve a printer engineer at the very least.

Assuming your printer will have been standing a while, it’ll need a good service.

Good luck

P.s. could you use a bit of punctuation next time, just so you get your point across nice and clear

Terry01

With the info you have provided, I'm guessing you have had a mainboard failure. If you haven't had the right
hand cover off and unplugged the display and not reconnected it properly, that is the only thing left.
Do all the leds flash or are they showing as though the are all jammed on?? From memory there are half a dozen
or more leds on the main board, in a line, that give you indication to the fault when it doesn't show on the display

Last edited: