• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh toucan lt 64" need help

toucan

I JUST PICK-UP A USED TOUCAN LT 64" SIX COLOR X2 model RH2-8064K
power it up booted showes R cover open - so i take the cover off did not know accidently pulled on the LCD cable and come off the LCD -fix the cover sensor but when i pwoer up i get a blank lcd - change the cable and lcd still blank- i can power up but blank lcd and it beeps after hard drive comes on- need help please - anyone in bay area california?:banghead:need service manual for this model

tgrinds

If there are no lcd lights on the display, you may have blown a fuse on the mainboard where the display connects. I'm not familiar with that machine, but I've had it happen on another machine before.

alvearprint

I JUST PICK-UP A USED TOUCAN LT 64" SIX COLOR X2 model RH2-8064K
power it up booted showes R cover open - so i take the cover off did not know accidently pulled on the LCD cable and come off the LCD -fix the cover sensor but when i pwoer up i get a blank lcd - change the cable and lcd still blank- i can power up but blank lcd and it beeps after hard drive comes on- need help please - anyone in bay area california?:banghead:need service manual for this model
Im interested in the Toucan LT 64, how much is it? Does it have RIP? Do you have pic?

Thanks,

Miguel A.

jhanson

If the control panel is yanked on an LT while the power is still on, or even if there's residual power in the machine, it can easily blow the display. Get a new display and be CAREFUL with the connections. This stuff is expensive -- you wouldn't just go yanking parts out of your $3000 Dell XPS Alienware gaming rig while it was running, would you?