• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Value Jet Opinion Needed

khanasohrab

Hi Mutoh Value Jet users:
I have come across with a Mutoh Value jet 52 inches. The printer is new, never used, but this was bought about 2 years back but the seller never used this for some reason.
I need the opinion on performance of the printer. I need to know the good and bad thing for this printer. What is the fair market value of this printer?
2. Is this necessary to buy Flexisign Pro to run this machine? Or I can use other applications, like Photoshop, CorelDraw and Illustrator to print.
I hope this machine must run without FlexiSign software. You opinion please!

tomence

One thing i know for sure is that you gonna need FlexiSign or any other RIP Software in order to be able to print.

scene329

I've got the Mutoh ValueJet 1304 and it runs great. It runs almost 24 hours a day without problems. I think the only flaw is the speed and the ink capacity. Other then that.. Great printer. We also have an Epson GS6000.

outofink

good machine if really new

When you say unit was never used...do you also mean has it ever been inked up??? If unit was inked up and never used..beware..units with ink in them and not used on a regular basis can have major issues...