• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh valuejet 1324x Cover open

How can I get around the cover open error message? I bought the machine used, and it has displayed this message ever since I got it home. Please help!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
find out where the contact switches are. Should be one on each end of the cover - try locking them down with a paper clip or q-tip and see if the error clears. I did this on my vj1304 when the little tab that closes the switch broke off.
If that doesn't do it you will need to expose the wires that come from the switches and see if connecting them together will clear the error. I ran mine for a year or 2 without any issues this way.

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited:

v0y4ger

Same problem with my 1204 and the 1304. There's a little switch at either end of the bed. I solved mine with a tightly folded bit of backing paper. Sometimes it'll play up and I need to replace the paper. I believe digiprint have spares if you ask for them.