• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1604 - No Power

leerees

Hi,

Yesterday I had the ink not original message so i took the catridge out, put it back in, that didn't help so i switched off the printer.

I then tried to switch the machine back on but nothing happened, I've checked all of the power cables and they are ok.

Is this a known issue and is it easy enough to repair?

I'm using bulk ink.

Regards

SE SignSupply

Pull the power cord from the back of the machine and let it stand for 5 min.

Make sure you pull the power cord from the machine and don't simply unplug the machine from the wall.

(this is not witchcraft, it has actually worked on 48's for me!) :)

bma_tarp

same here....
our printer cannot be ON after switching the pump..we check the FUSE..we unplug it or pull the power cord..but nothing happened..any one can help us?Tnx!

300mphGraphics

Make sure you pull the power cord from the machine and don't simply unplug the machine from the wall.

Just worked for me too. Lost all power after a nozzle check. Tried power off and wait, unplug and wait, turn power supply off and wait. Then searched for mutoh fuse reset, lost power reset, etc, etc. Several S101 threads popped up and unplugging the power supply cord from the back of the machine and waiting helped. Glad it wasn't witchcraft ;)

Production BSKL

Thank you so much!! it's work for me.