Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh Valuejet 1614 64" for sale (demo very limited miles)

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by premiercolour, Aug 22, 2011.

1. premiercolour

premiercolour Merchant Member

We have one Mutoh Valuejet 1614 which we purchased from a local Mutoh dealer. We ordered for a client with deposit. They never came to pick up the machine. It was purchased about three weeks ago.

Mutoh Valuejet 1614 with take up reel
    Flexi Sign Software
    One set of Eco Ultra Cartridge
    Full warranty through Mutoh

As many of you know that we sell compatible ink for Mutoh Valuejet. This machine has never taken any of our ink if that could be a concern to you. As we stated earlier. It is on Mutoh original crate ready to ship. One crate for the printer, one box for the take up reel. One box for the software and cartridge. We will ship to United States only.

Make us a valid offer.

Have a nice day

Fieldcenter
    S. California
    sales@fieldcenterusa.com
    949-209-7306

Tags:
  2. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Every 10 seconds a deposit is forfeited. Gotta love it.

Actually I don't believe I was aware of your inks until this post. A few questions:

concerning step 3... What exactly does this mean?
    "3. Remove the smart card from the refillable cartridge for all four color. Your smart code is not deducted from printing"

I notice the cartridges and kits have yet to receive any reviews on your site. Is there anyone here using this ink?

3. premiercolour

Please email us sales@fieldcenterusa.com for mutoh valuejet users.

It is hard to explain but let me try again. a cartridge 440ml does not tell the machine hey, i have 440ml. The chip does. 440ml worth of data after read off from the printer, it is now 0%. By using our refillable cartridge, I will give you an instruction to not use data as much. It is a trick. Now a 440ml card can be used for 2,000-3,000ml of ink. Our ink will have same color as mutoh eco ultra. 100% compatible. Plug and strong clean three times. You are good to go. Imaging to save 80% of your ink cost with J-STAR.

Fieldcenter, Inc
    sales@fieldcenterusa.com

4. night eagle

night eagle Active Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Crowley tx
    Anybody else use this ink?

Mark galoob

5. premiercolour

please send us an email. We will give you three valuejet users contact information. We stand behind our ink. You don't like the ink, give it back to us. We will issue full refund less shipping.

6. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    post a price. i might be interested.

7. premiercolour

The refillable cartridge is $35. Liter bottle ink is $80/liter. Card is $8.

$500 shipped to your door. It is everything you need to run four liters of ink.

8. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    oh ****. sorry i thought u were selling a printer.

9. slipperyfrog

slipperyfrog Active Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Is this for the printer or ink? I'm confused.

10. premiercolour

I have printer and ink.

I do have one Mutoh Valuejet 1614 with take up reel, one set of mutoh cartridge and flex 8 with dongle for sale. It is on mutoh crate. We bought the machine about 1 month ago, never used. We're selling it for $14,500 pick up los angeles. This machine was never registered with mutoh. It has one full year warranty through mutoh dealers of your choice.

11. Beyond 1

Beyond 1 New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Printer info

What's the serial # on that printer??? And is it still on in the box on a crate or already assembled?

Thx

12. premiercolour

Good day. We do not disclose the serial no number. We bought this from a local mutoh dealer. We've never assembled it. It is on a crate with mutoh box. One set of mutoh cartridge, flexi 8 with dongle, take up reel and of course the printer. One crate for printer, one box for take up reel, one box for set of cartridge, flexi 8 software.

Francis
    949-209-7306
    sales@fieldcenterusa.com

13. Beyond 1

Beyond 1 New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Gilbert, Arizona
    With the serial # I can verify the Warranty with Mutoh...