• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 426uf - 1 color issue !

MeLeiX

Hello,

I have a printer Mutoh Valuejet 426uf and recently I changed the printhead, after this I have a big issue with one Cyan color only, the nozzle check sometimes is 100% perfect on it and if I shake all the cartridges when the printer ask for it, all the color remain perfect on nozzle check but that cyan is between 0% and 30% at nozzle check... I make every time short/normal or long cleaning but he will correct to maximum 50% of nozzle check.

I changed the cyan with a new one
I swap with the other cyan from the printer
I checked and the cyan is not out of date..

The technical guys did'nt gave me a solution, all solution from them doesn't work.

They told me : When the printer ask for shake all the cartridges to took out the cartridge only 1-2mm outside only for the printer to know that I took out that cartride, they told me to do this to do not let the air to enter in the printer, I tried this and it was the same! The same amount of missing lines of that cyan.

Someone had this issue with his printer ?

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 303

brylik

Here I describe my problem. Maybe it will help.
Greetings to all.
Info for those who have or plan to buy Mutoh426uf and use adapters for 800ml ink. The quality of magenta and cyan is poor. Crystals form at the bottom of the bag which then clog the tubing. Lots of money spent on service and lots of cleaning. I figured it out yesterday. I disassembled the bag, filtered the ink, poured it into an empty varnish ink bag, and so far it works perfectly. Now I don't know what he gave. How to have fun with Mutoh?

henryp

Hello,

I have a printer Mutoh Valuejet 426uf and recently I changed the printhead, after this I have a big issue with one Cyan color only, the nozzle check sometimes is 100% perfect on it and if I shake all the cartridges when the printer ask for it, all the color remain perfect on nozzle check but that cyan is between 0% and 30% at nozzle check... I make every time short/normal or long cleaning but he will correct to maximum 50% of nozzle check.

I changed the cyan with a new one
I swap with the other cyan from the printer
I checked and the cyan is not out of date..

The technical guys did'nt gave me a solution, all solution from them doesn't work.

They told me : When the printer ask for shake all the cartridges to took out the cartridge only 1-2mm outside only for the printer to know that I took out that cartride, they told me to do this to do not let the air to enter in the printer, I tried this and it was the same! The same amount of missing lines of that cyan.

Someone had this issue with his printer ?
Are you using 220ml cartridges or the 800ml ink bags?

henryp

I see! Make sure you cartridge is not expired, if is is in date, you may have a faulty valve damper for the Cyan. Were the valve dampers replaced when you changed the printhead? If so, were they genuine Mutoh parts?