• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valujet 1624 W/ Bulk Ink Setup

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
$7500

Up for sale is our Mutoh Valujet 1624 printer, which is in excellent condition! This printer is still used on a daily basis and is only being pulled from production because we have a new printer waiting to be setup/installed. This printer has no issues whatsoever & is ready to start making some else some serious $$ right away! If I had more room in the print room, we would be keeping this as a second printer.

It has served us well & has never let us down....which is the exact reason that our new printer is also a MUTOH (1638x for faster printing).

It comes with a factory Mutoh bulk ink setup (which was an additional $800), which allows you to change inks less often & the ink costs much less when buying bulk. We have ONLY used factory inks and this printer. As you can see from the pictures, this printer has been taken care of EXTREMELY well, as I am extremely....extremely over protective of our shop printer. I have been in this business for 15 years and know how to take care of a printer well....and this printer was no exception!

You are welcome to schedule an on site inspection/demo, please contact me for further info. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have.

As with any printer/computer, all sales are final. Buyer is responsible for pickup (local pickup only, no shipping).

**PLEASE EMAIL ME, I am not on here every day** james@absgn.com

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 354
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 221
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 215
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg