• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh vj1204 printhead

TrishB19

How hard is it to align the print head?
I have done everything recomended by a certain company tech support. After $700 in parts I'm no closer to resolving my print problem. Help

TrishB19

Thanks in advance for trying to help. I'm having issues with black ink. It absolutely will not print. I have replaced the complete maintenance station, and that just made the problem worse. Never had a problem until I ran out of black ink and replaced the Cartridge.

Pitzu

That sounds more like an ink related problem, since it happend after changing the ink cartridge.
You should also change the dampers on black channels, that might help.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yeah alignments have nothing to do with ink flow so if black isn't firing it's not alignments. It's most likely clogged or has and air leak in the lines above the print head. I would take the covers off and check the line. Most likely it just needs to be refilled.

papabud

Lone Wolf
make sure your ink isnt leaking out of the back of the machine.
i have seen cartridges that are bad and leak also