• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh vj1204 with flexi 10.5.1 Head media travel problem

boyan

Hello,

I am a hobbyist and I bought a mutoh vj1204 (the only one that fits in through my basement stairs)

And it came with flexi 8.1 and 10.5.1 i guess cracked. So i was using 8.1 until now to do some test, but decided to switch to 10.5.1 because of the more features I guess and now I notice that the head travels all the way from end to end but only prints where it is supposed to print (i am using 30 inch vinyl roll), so basically now it travels unnecessary another 18 inches.

Is there a way this can be fixed ???

Also i see a little banding when I look from a feet a way. (on glossy vinyl) Is there something like an acceptable level of banding or it should always flat. No banding on canvas :)

Thanks

henryp

In Flexi, click on the printer tab, then click on scan width, you can select print area if you do not want the extra travel of the carriage

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20180718-080308.png
    ice_screenshot_20180718-080308.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 178

boyan

Hello and thank you for the response. I will try it today and will let everyone know about the outcome.

I just want to mention that this forum is amazing!!!