• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh vj1204ga media steel Bar

boyan

Good day, I bought a second hand vj1204Ga, after shipping I finally made it to work, so it prints well, but....
once I got happy about it after couple of test prints, I found out that the steel bar that holds the flanges and the media is missing. The seller assures me it shipped it, but it is not there, so I am looking for replacement.

Any ideas where I can buy it or would a wooden bar from Homedepot will work ???

Thanks

boyan

Hello. You can locate a local Mutoh dealer to purchase one or we, Premie Colour can order one for you. Please call. 714-668-9200 or email sales@premiercolour.com.

Francis
You might want to have the guy double check that he sent it because that bar is over $200.

Yes it is very frustrating for me, the whole deal was a mess in the beginning, it took him like 3 week after a deposit to ship it, it came a little broken I swallowed it, the inks were a mess were not sealed and were a full mess and finally i noticed after making it work. I am thinking of reporting him, in Canada they are very strict of following good business practices, if issue is not resolved.

Anyways, do you have any temporary solutions until i find a new one ?