• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My First Post

EduardoinWis

Hello All! So I'm brand spanking new here. Thanks for letting me join. I do a limited amount of signs / decals for my auto business, and inherited and old IMac running Flexi-Pro 7.xx something version. I absolutely hate it. What software would you recommend for a Windows computer and where to buy? Thank you for your time.

EduardoinWis

CorelDRAW but wait a bit for the latest and greatest version to come out.

Thanks, I will research that software a bit. FWIW, I was really just hating the I Mac, but I liked the flexi-sign software I have, even though it's old.. Of course I've only used that software so I probably don't know what I'm missing like you do. Anyway, I was kinda hoping someone had a Windows version of Flexi that I could purchase. Don't know with my limited skills that I need a fullblown version 12? Any thoughts?

chester215

Just call me Chester.
We have both flexi 7.xx & flexi 11.
The only reason we went to 11 was because of the drivers included with version 11 for our new printer.
In my opinion, if you are doing basic stuff, stick with the mac version for a while to see if it will work for you and does everything you need.

EduardoinWis

We have both flexi 7.xx & flexi 11.
The only reason we went to 11 was because of the drivers included with version 11 for our new printer.
In my opinion, if you are doing basic stuff, stick with the mac version for a while to see if it will work for you and does everything you need.

That's the problem. I HATE THE MAC. I want to run everything off one (Windows) PC.