• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My hidden message behind the taillight in customers truck..

ronl1975

Just wanted to share this. Just lost my grandmother (in the middle of this job) and thought I'd do this.

Attachments

• becauseofyou.jpg
    becauseofyou.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 68

kheebl

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I like it. Just wondering why you wanted to hide it and not have it exposed?

ronl1975

Thanks. I dunno, kinda made me feel good by doing it. Plus I doubt the customer would want this on their vehicle lol.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
So sorry for your loss... I miss my grandmother fierce and she passed away 40 years ago.
As sweet as the memorial to your grandmother is and the emotional release you got from it, unless you knew that client really well, it would pi$$ me off if I found that on my car if I wasn't asked, though I would take it off and get over it.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
So sorry for your loss... As sweet as the memorial to your grandmother is and the emotional release you got from it, unless you knew that client really well, it would pi$$ me off if I found that on my car if I wasn't asked, though I would take it off and get over it.

This!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for your loss.

I too, find it a bit odd kinda ritual to do on someone else's vehicle. Regardless of what you were working on at the moment, you might want to find a more appropriate way of acknowledging your family as they pass.

Sound a tad morbid, if someone has to remove that light for some reason and find that there. :covereyes:

Jackpine

This is what I made for my siblings and Mom's grandchildren and great grandchildren for their personal use. Mom had alzheimer's and left this would with all the respect and dignity I could give her.
It is too personal to put on a customers vehicle without their permission.
The seven hearts are for the seven children in our family and all are living. The color is the color for Alzheimer's. I haven"t told told my siblings about the number of hearts......let them figure it out.

Attachments

• Mom's Ribbons_signs101.jpg
    Mom's Ribbons_signs101.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: