• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My key for 7.6 broke, what to do?

the graphics co

the usb key for my older computer with 7.6 on it broke at the base of the usb connection. The computer will no longer recognize the device, what can i do? I left a message on the flexi tech support answering machine, but i am pretty sure no one is returning that one.

I have the cloud on the newer system, but, this one computer runs my old plotter that only has serial ports.

Attachments

• usb photo.JPG
    usb photo.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 90

Drip Dry

the usb key for my older computer with 7.6 on it broke at the base of the usb connection. The computer will no longer recognize the device, what can i do? I left a message on the flexi tech support answering machine, but i am pretty sure no one is returning that one.

I have the cloud on the newer system, but, this one computer runs my old plotter that only has serial ports.

Seen this, but haven't done it

[video=youtube;6sK-J29zr10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sK-J29zr10[/video]

shoresigns

Considering the key has absolutely zero benefit to the consumer and exists solely to protect the bottom line of the manufacturer, I would 100% expect them to replace it. They have a rep on here that can probably answer this question though.

the graphics co

Nothing like being loyal to a company for over a decade and have them tell you you are up a creek when their required piece of plastic stops functioning properly. Real solid service there Flexi.