• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Logo....

stick.IT

Hey everyone, I designed my logo myself and Im no expert but in need of some help here. I no longer have my vinyl softwear and need some help from the PRO's......YOU GUYS!
Can some one clean this logo up for me....? Im in the kart lift busn (welding/fab) and started my own line of KART RAZORS!

Thanks for all your help!

http://www.kartrazor.com/index.html

Im also looking to have some blue/silver Kart Razor decals made up (printed). 20+pcs or so.... 1"x6" Hit me up on what you can do!

Thanks!

Please move if I posted in the wrong are

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 101

Craig Sjoquist

You need to put a video on your website of it being used, also set up, and with different karts.
Likes your logo better then last indeed, take it to a shop in your town for clean up maybe.
Sorry you not into signs anymore but sees you have moved on to something kinda cool.

stick.IT

You need to put a video on your website of it being used, also set up, and with different karts.
Likes your logo better then last indeed, take it to a shop in your town for clean up maybe.
Sorry you not into signs anymore but sees you have moved on to something kinda cool.

There's a vid of it being used under "in action". As far as the kart razor being used with other karts I just built it last week. Just fired up the web site sat. Living in WI im kind limited to going to the track till APRIL.
Thanks for the likes!

Flame

Waittttttttttttttttt a sec. So you don't design or make decals, how did you end up on this site?

Where's that confused smiley....

oh yah

:help

Malkin

You might want to adjust the colors for print work.

That color blue nearly always comes out purplish (it's out-of-gamut and shifts color when converted to CMYK) and darker grays can sometimes be greenish depending on how well the printer is profiled.

stick.IT

Waittttttttttttttttt a sec. So you don't design or make decals, how did you end up on this site?

Where's that confused smiley....

oh yah

:help

LOL......I had a Graphtec CE5000, Gerber Edge, FlexiPRO 7 a crap done of vector image CD's and so on....... While working a full-time job as a welder "which has not changed". Long story short I sold it all besids a few CD's. Just wasnt makn any $$$$.

So here I sit asking for help.......

theoldguy

Fred1.jpg Theoldguy_

Hey everyone, I designed my logo myself and Im no expert but in need of some help here. I no longer have my vinyl softwear and need some help from the PRO's......YOU GUYS!
Can some one clean this logo up for me....? Im in the kart lift busn (welding/fab) and started my own line of KART RAZORS!

OK. Little bit more air space. Thanks to formanek for his nice cleanup job.
KR 1.jpg