Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Logo....

Discussion in 'Logo Design' started by stick.IT, Jan 25, 2011.

1. stick.IT

stick.IT Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Hey everyone, I designed my logo myself and Im no expert but in need of some help here. I no longer have my vinyl softwear and need some help from the PRO's......YOU GUYS!
    Can some one clean this logo up for me....? Im in the kart lift busn (welding/fab) and started my own line of KART RAZORS!

Thanks for all your help!

http://www.kartrazor.com/index.html

Im also looking to have some blue/silver Kart Razor decals made up (printed). 20+pcs or so.... 1"x6" Hit me up on what you can do!

Thanks!

Please move if I posted in the wrong are

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    You need to put a video on your website of it being used, also set up, and with different karts.
    Likes your logo better then last indeed, take it to a shop in your town for clean up maybe.
    Sorry you not into signs anymore but sees you have moved on to something kinda cool.

3. stick.IT

stick.IT Member

Jan 20, 2009
    There's a vid of it being used under "in action". As far as the kart razor being used with other karts I just built it last week. Just fired up the web site sat. Living in WI im kind limited to going to the track till APRIL.
    Thanks for the likes!

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Waittttttttttttttttt a sec. So you don't design or make decals, how did you end up on this site?

Where's that confused smiley....

oh yah

:help

5. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    You might want to adjust the colors for print work.

That color blue nearly always comes out purplish (it's out-of-gamut and shifts color when converted to CMYK) and darker grays can sometimes be greenish depending on how well the printer is profiled.

6. stick.IT

stick.IT Member

Jan 20, 2009
    LOL......I had a Graphtec CE5000, Gerber Edge, FlexiPRO 7 a crap done of vector image CD's and so on....... While working a full-time job as a welder "which has not changed". Long story short I sold it all besids a few CD's. Just wasnt makn any $$$$.

So here I sit asking for help.......

7. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    If all you need is a clean up of your logo, send it to the Vector Doctor. He is a merchant Member here and does great work for too little money.

8. formanek

formanek Member

Jun 10, 2010
    So this...

Attached Files:

• kr.jpg
      kr.jpg
      File size:
      87 KB
      Views:
  9. stick.IT

stick.IT Member

Jan 20, 2009

OH WOW!!!!! Your the greatest!!!!!!!! See now thats what good people do for others!!:cool1: Logo looks GREAT!

Thank you so much!:thankyou::thumb:

Hit me up if your interested in making some Kart Razor decals. 1"x6" 20pcs or so, same font/colors. Throw me a price.

kartrazor@aim.com

Thanks again!

10. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    +1

lowballer :smile:

11. theoldguy

theoldguy Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Fred1.jpg Theoldguy_