• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My logo

dusan

This is my new logo. What do you think about it?

Attachments

• argraf logo.jpg
    argraf logo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 95

fmg

Seems like everyone and the world is posting their logos for critique here.
The colors are strong.Not overly keen on the outline or drop shadow.

Last edited:

artbot

if you insist on the font, the words should not be shorter than the graphic on the side. no outline, no shadow, and the "r's" look odd spacing-wise. i'd go all caps too.

also, ar in "ar" and "ra" in graf should have an inverted play between them. it 's just too convenient to not exploit.

AUTO-FX

I think it looks nice. Nice and clean.
(Also - Look around, there are plenty of logos that do not immediately convey the business type. While it helps, it may not always be a prerequisite)

Mosh

I want an outline and a shadow, just cause that sound like it would be cool...NOT!!!!
Seriously take all the "frills" off and it would be a good simple logo, nice and crisp.
And yes, if you are not an established company I would have NO idea what you do.
Add Signs or whatever somewhere.

GypsyGraphics

i think i need more than the name here... which isn't always true for me...
but i'm having trouble reading the name without sounding like a pirate.

signmeup's version helps some, by separating the arrrrr.... i mean ar

Mosh

BTW, I have a YUGO, can you guys get parts for them over there? NOT A JOKE, I seriously have a YUGO and need some parts.

tomence

BTW, I have a YUGO, can you guys get parts for them over there? NOT A JOKE, I seriously have a YUGO and need some parts.

What kind of parts do you need. I have two Yugos. One i will part out the other one i want to restore it.

Craig Sjoquist

Being from the other side of the world, what does .... AR stand for .. assuming GRA stands for graphics or a short version of ???

I like the start way euro looking and modern but the gaps under the Rs is distracting, if you can get by all the BULL here and add some input I would like to see more and see how it improves.