• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new baby.

Joe Diaz

Got my new laptop in the mail today. It's an HP envy17 with i7. I haven't really had a chance to break it in yet. My old laptop is an hp too. It's about 6 years old now, still works fine, but I just need something a bit faster. I got to tell you, I'm really impressed with quality of this laptop, Hopefully it works as nice as it looks. :thumb:

hp envy 17.JPG

hp envy 17 2.JPG

I'm waiting for programs to install, and was just excited about it, so I thought I would share.

Stealth Ryder

I have been using HPs for the last 3 years... All three that I have bought have been great... Looking at a fourth one before the year is over and liking your new baby...

RebeckaR

Ooooooo shiney!
Now you'll be able to run faster and jump higher.

I love how the new stuff comes with the little velcro attachment to wrap your cords. It's the little things that make me happy.

cdiesel

My biggest problem with getting a new computer is Windows 7... We've got it on a couple of our systems, and I can't seem to get used to it. No matter how fast the computer is, I'm slower on it. :/

Vinylman

Now THAT'S A Beauty

Congratulations Joe;

It's A Beauty!:Oops:

Attachments

• 2hp envy 17.jpg
    2hp envy 17.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 118

Vinylman

You know what? I thought about a mac.... for about a second. Then I decided to get a faster laptop for less money. :covereyes: :Big Laugh

I know Joe;

but it is STILL only a PC.

Unless you've driven a Lamborghini, I guess any ole' bus will get you from here to there.

BUT! there is something to having the BEST operating system on the planet, as well as a TOTALLY RAD case that has an Apple® on the front!!:ROFLMAO::clapping:

Joe Diaz

I know Joe;

but it is STILL only a PC.

Unless you've driven a Lamborghini, I guess any ole' bus will get you from here to there.

BUT! there is something to having the BEST operating system on the planet, as well as a TOTALLY RAD case that has an Apple® on the front!!:ROFLMAO::clapping:

You need to stop sucking from Steve Jobs teat.:thumb:

Start your own shrine to the almighty Apple on another thread, and maybe the other cult members will pat you on the back for having such a "magical" product. :ROFLMAO: