• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My work on someone else's website

vinylbarry

No thought yet but you can sure tell its the one you did. I also think I have seen that desk posted on here before.

fmg

I had a piece of my work on someone else's website a few months back.I picked up on it over on another forum.I quite respectfully requested that they remove my work and by the morning it was done.No hard feelings just one of those things.

Border

Just shows how much the attitude of "nobody really owns it if it is out on the web" is present... My question is: How did you find out about it? Was the file name still the same as original? I'd love some tips on how to search for my own stuff on other websites.

Typestries

Look at all the chit they grabbed off of here! Jesus, do they do any of their own work? A bunch of photos from the same damn thread!!!!

RobbyMac

looks like he's here on the forum... trimitbyrich
http://www.signs101.com/forums/member.php?u=19897

I got the name from the metatags on the website. Not too mention the forum name matches up. nice work pal.
<title>Contact Us Kalamazoo Custom Automotive Graphics, Vehicle Wraps, Car Wraps, Truck Wraps, Backlit Signs, Neon Signs, Banners, Logo Design, Business Cards, Pinstriping, Raps</title>
<meta name="Description" content=" Custom Automotive Graphics Pinstriping & Signs - Mobile Services E-commerce"/>
<meta name="Keywords" content=" Kalamazoo Wraps Banners Graphics Signs Banners Pinstriping Battle Creek Portage Michigan Neon Sign Vicksburg Scoolcraft"/>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"/>

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
The site is filled with a few 101'ers designs... me thinks i know who this is, it would not take too much of a brain stem to figure out who it is...

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
"Let he without sin cast the first stone."

I'm waiting for someone to say...

"Hey, my sins have been washed clean from my redeemer (insert redeemers name)..."

>Picks up huge stone....<

What, no takers?

RobbyMac

cast the first stone? lol I missed that comment earlier
This is commonplace?
Taking others peoples work (photos or whathaveyou) and showing it to someone else as your won work, or to sell? You got to be kidding me...