• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mylar decal with Mylar laminate

rjssigns

Any merchant members print on Mylar then laminate with Mylar? If not, any suggestions for a reliable source? Never had a call for this product before. Temperature spec calls for 300 F, maybe another material is suitable? I'll check with the engineer this week to see if temp is correct.

Client has been great through the years and I don't want to screw it up.

Yes, I checked Google, but I'd rather hear from someone that repeatedly used a specific vendor.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I feel stupid asking this, but care to share what exactly a mylar decal is?
I thought I had used every type of material, but I can't remember ever using mylar for any reason.

pogiboy9

did you get this sorted ? let me know if you still need it, we're out in SoCal.

Any merchant members print on Mylar then laminate with Mylar? If not, any suggestions for a reliable source? Never had a call for this product before. Temperature spec calls for 300 F, maybe another material is suitable? I'll check with the engineer this week to see if temp is correct.

Client has been great through the years and I don't want to screw it up.

Yes, I checked Google, but I'd rather hear from someone that repeatedly used a specific vendor.