• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

myplotters.com??

theBRINK

Hello all,
I'm looking at getting me a roland plotter or a printer/plotter. In my research I came across a company, myplotters.com. They have a nice professional looking website and great prices. However, there is NO contact information for them at all. No phone number or email. The harder I looked the more sketchy it seemed..

Has anyone dealt with this company in the past?

Thanks!

Adam

MikePro

greetings from wisconsin!
just talk to your suppliers. you're not going to get much better deals shopping around everywhere unless you go to a convention.

theBRINK

thanks for the input people. I think I will back out unscathed from this one as this is just "too good to be true". Thanks also for the links to follow. I'm sure I'll find what I'm needing!

OldPaint

Used Rolands plotters are available!!!! if you can find a CM-300, CM400 or CM-500 buy it!!!! these are the top of the roland line. they make a CM-24 for under $2000 or near that. you would be better off to buy a used CX/CM-300 for near the same money. i have had nothing but rolands since i started vinyl cutting. only reason i bought more then 1 in that time was size and speed of cut. i have CX-300 right now and love it!!!!!!!