• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Names On Road Cones

Russell J. Bean

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone has a had a similar situation to ours. We have had numerous customers ask us for "Stencils" or anything similar for road cones. Our business is a'lot of contractors and parking lots (Signs, Road Signs, MUTDC) The issue is they need the cones fast. And other people/company's stealing cones. We do offer custom Reflective Oracal 5500 Strips with custom words. But it is expensive with the labor and cost. So we are thinking of using a Oracal 813 stencil with Marker Paint. So they can re use them and to apply them on site. Has anyone dealt with this before? Or know of any other methods? We were thinking "decals" but they can easily be taken off.

Thanks,
Russell

Starter

We screen print ours for 3-4 of the larger road builders in our area. Of course the logo or name needs to small enough to fit in a 2-3 " area. We also only screen a minimum of 250.