• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nbm show

slappy

thought about it and was going to go.... till I talked to Mr. Gino
Going to put that $$$ on a wrap class instead of driving out to Philly, but now having the confusing time of making a decision between Oracals/TyrrellTech Wrapping Academy or Avery/Mutoh/Justin Pate workshop. Both are the same price $795/$799 but you get a 1/2 day more with the Avery class.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Going to put that $$$ on a wrap class instead of driving out to Philly, but now having the confusing time of making a decision between Oracals/TyrrellTech Wrapping Academy or Avery/Mutoh/Justin Pate workshop. Both are the same price $795/$799 but you get a 1/2 day more with the Avery class.

Go to whichever one fits your schedule better. A 1/2 day more for your very first time isn't going to help you in the least. Your head's gonna be spinning and you can only retain so much. You're gonna probalby get 3 more hours of lecture time with A V E R Y as to how good their product is. You're there for the hands-on learning. I'd go where you feel the most comfortable.

Good luck with your wrap class and have fun at the NBM show.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Avery? on the rise?

Very interesting to see positive comments about the revival of Avery

Typestries

We will be there exhibiting as well. Stop and say hi. I'll have gifts for our regulars and any signs101'ers that stop by. Were in aisle 400. Big yellow booth.

Typestries

Set up the booth today. There's a lot to see at this show from a variety of sources across multiple facets of our industry. Def worth a trip!

Here's a tip- if you only plan to stay for a couple of hours, park at the lot on 12th street across from reading terminal market. When coming down 12th from Vine St, go through the conv center tunnel and its in the next block on the right. Take your parking ticket into Reading Terminal market, sample the amazing food selection, get your parking ticket validated and parking is $4. It's a 2 minute walk from there into the show hall. Heck if you stay longer parking is a bit more but you get a discount with your validated ticket.

I know Philly conv ctr has a rep as being tough to get to but its really not. From the Ben Franklin bridge to the booth today took less than 10 minutes easy peasy.

Hope to see a bunch of folks the next few days!

Mike F

Thinking about heading up Saturday, I work today and tomorrow and can't take off. Anyone gonna be there Saturday? And can I get a ticket at the door or do I need to register online? Never been to one of these things so I don't know what the deal is.

J

john1

Tickets were free if registered online by a certain date and i think $10 or so at the door.

Going tomorrow, Hopefully meeting up with some 101ers!

Mike F

$10 huh? Maybe I'll head over Saturday and check it out then. Beats just sittin' around like I normally do on the weekends.