• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nedd Help with Roland Versa Camm 300

Rapid Ron

I've had my Roland Versa printer for 2.5 years, has run like a champ. But right now it currently isn't printing black. I run the "clean" function as instructed after each use (last used Tuesday) and this AM, the black wasn't printing. Did the usual print test, ran the clean function again. It showed the black in the test print and thought I was good to go.
However, it stopped again. (I know the obvious question is do you have black ink, and yes, I took out the cartridge and gave it a good shake, feels like plenty in there)
Anybody else had these issues?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Rapid Ron

Does your test print look like the one in this thread? https://signs101.com/threads/roland-vp540-test-print-help.151826
And does it come back after you clean?
No, I'm not getting any black at all on my test prints. I've done a few "powercleans", hoping it was airlocked, but nothing at all. I first noticed no black crop registers, stopped printing. Did a regular maintenance clean, test print showed perfect black, then went to print again and back to nothing.
thanks for your reply!