Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nedd Help with Roland Versa Camm 300

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Rapid Ron, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Rapid Ron

Rapid Ron New Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I've had my Roland Versa printer for 2.5 years, has run like a champ. But right now it currently isn't printing black. I run the "clean" function as instructed after each use (last used Tuesday) and this AM, the black wasn't printing. Did the usual print test, ran the clean function again. It showed the black in the test print and thought I was good to go.
    However, it stopped again. (I know the obvious question is do you have black ink, and yes, I took out the cartridge and gave it a good shake, feels like plenty in there)
    Anybody else had these issues?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Tags:
  2. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
  3. Rapid Ron

Rapid Ron New Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Massachusetts
    No, I'm not getting any black at all on my test prints. I've done a few "powercleans", hoping it was airlocked, but nothing at all. I first noticed no black crop registers, stopped printing. Did a regular maintenance clean, test print showed perfect black, then went to print again and back to nothing.
    thanks for your reply!