• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 12" Circles Routed Please

Jillbeans

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.
I need approximately 75 circles routed from regular yellow coroplast.
They need to be 12" in diameter.
Can anyone advise me where to get these?
Thanks.
Jill

Typestries

Jill, we can cut them for you. While we're at it, might as well print them too. You could hand your client a finished product.

Jillbeans

I wish that part was as easy as your replying was.
They are each different, gotta do 'em in ye olde cut vynull.
Will PM yins about the price.
Thanks!!!!!!!

CES020

How different are they? Something you can set up variable data in InDesign? Providing them with a file, they would be able to crank right through them, probably not much more expensive, if any, I'm guessing.

Scott Reynolds

Jill, we can cut them for you. While we're at it, might as well print them too. You could hand your client a finished product.

I wish that part was as easy as your replying was.
They are each different, gotta do 'em in ye olde cut vynull.
Will PM yins about the price.
Thanks!!!!!!!

Jill, can you just send them the files and have them print/cut all of them? That would slick if the WS price was right.

I haven't subbed anything out here on 101 yet, but plan to once I reopen my doors.

CES020

It's like 70 different names and numbers with a soccer ball graphic somewhere in there too. Hahaha

That's fairly easy with InDesign, or even CorelDraw and the print merge feature. Just put the names and numbers in a spreadsheet and merge it and it'll all be done. Send 1 file, it's over. Super easy compared to doing them all by hand.

CES020

Just for reference, I have a customer that's into Real Estate. I think it's my only realtor customer. He kept wanting 1 here, 1 there, so I ordered enough to meet the minimum from Rick a while back. He changed companies, so I had a couple left over. No loss, since I had to order a minimum order anyway. He comes in, needs something fast. I look around, yep, not a single piece of coroplast in the shop. Not a scrap. But I do have those old finished signs for him.

Cool, I think, I'll just get that ink off and make his signs out of his old signs and send him on his way. I actually took lacquer thinner to it and couldn't get the ink off. I finally got a scotchbrite pad with some solvent on it and it was slowly coming off. Man, that ink he used was STUCK to that coroplast. I mean STUCK!!!!

Jill, you can do it, just go through that tutorial. It's really really easy.