• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 60 4" x 20" pieces of banner material to put cut vinyl on

I need qty 60 4" tall x 20" wide pieces of white banner material to lay down black cut vinyl on. Business names are going on these banner materials and a local booster club is putting velcro on them to stick to a big banner they already have.The banner won't be outside very long at a time so a lightweight banner material is fine. Anyone know a source for these pre-cut pieces or am I just as well off to buy a 24" x 10 yd roll of banner material and cut my own?

FatCat

So... you "could" buy a roll of 24" or 30" banner ($50-$60)...THEN cut it down into 60 individual pieces....THEN run 20 + feet of 24" black vinyl ($15) through your plotter....THEN weed it all....THEN mask it all ($5)....THEN cut each name down.....THEN apply 60 individual names on those 60 individual pieces....all in all using up about 2-3 hours of your day (which if you're being fair to yourself you should be billing out at around $50/hr or more...) So all in all you'll have about $70-$80 in materials and 2-3 hours of time wrapped up in this....

OR

You set everything up on 1 big banner with cut lines, place an order with Signs365, Signs2Trade, etc. and have them print a 2' x 24' banner (or thereabouts) for roughly half that cost with no hems or grommets and simply cut it down 1 time when it arrives...collect check and walk away.

Welcome to the sign business, you're welcome.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
So... you "could" buy a roll of 24" or 30" banner ($50-$60)...THEN cut it down into 60 individual pieces....THEN run 20 + feet of 24" black vinyl ($15) through your plotter....THEN weed it all....THEN mask it all ($5)....THEN cut each name down.....THEN apply 60 individual names on those 60 individual pieces....all in all using up about 2-3 hours of your day (which if you're being fair to yourself you should be billing out at around $50/hr or more...) So all in all you'll have about $70-$80 in materials and 2-3 hours of time wrapped up in this....

OR

You set everything up on 1 big banner with cut lines, place an order with Signs365, Signs2Trade, etc. and have them print a 2' x 24' banner (or thereabouts) for roughly half that cost with no hems or grommets and simply cut it down 1 time when it arrives...collect check and walk away.

Welcome to the sign business, you're welcome.

Some people like to do things the hard way.