• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need A Font ID

MDavis

20200430_090614.jpg
I'm being tasked with attempting to remake this lettering in house for our boat mfg. company and after manually digging through around 50,000 internal fonts, using every font finder website I can find, and scouring the company resources for matching vector graphics, I can't find it.
20200430_090614.jpg

the two key things I can't seem to find are fonts with matching extra wide Gs and Os, and the blunted spur on the heel of the Ls and Es. I'm so close to just trying to vectorize this shot but it's a precision job for branding purposes and the font itself would be more on model. It's gotta be resin domed too so the angles can't be too sharp.

unclebun

Whatever font they use has been filleted on the corners so that it can be domed. Are you saying that you work for Lexington Pontoons and they don't have a copy of their logo? Who made the pdf brochure on the website? Have you asked them? How did you get the logo to the previous manufacturer of the domed decals?

MDavis

Whatever font they use has been filleted on the corners so that it can be domed. Are you saying that you work for Lexington Pontoons and they don't have a copy of their logo? Who made the pdf brochure on the website? Have you asked them? How did you get the logo to the previous manufacturer of the domed decals?
Long story short I'm one new hire novice picking up the pieces of a slash and burn layoff, and Lexington is one of several brands our company manufactures and markets. The company that did these decals has since folded, and I have no clue who the last guy was to contact them. The logo on file does not match the logo on the boats. We don't have font editing software, so if I was to fillet a font myself I'd be expanding it in illustrator, and at that point I might as well try vectoring a picture.