Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a Font

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Locals Find!, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Does anyone know of a font that is similar to the Font used for the Lucas Films logo. The current one that is.

I have a client that wants something similar for his sign. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Verboten

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    hmmm... i could go look that up...
    -
    -
    -
    -
    naaah
    -
    -
    -
    -
    maybe woulda been nice to give a link at least, to save time for those who might help...

3. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
  4. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Sorry didn't think I would need to on this one. Figure we would have some serious fans in the mix that would be all over this one.

5. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    I did and I must have used bad search terms because I just kept coming up with garbage. I don't usually ask for help till I am ready to pull out my hair and throw my computer through a window.

Thanks for the help!

6. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    Hey addy - it also dont take long to click a link someone provides for you, finding this:

7. Locals Find!

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Sorry I wasn't clear that I did click his link. That is why I thanked him. His link will provide me enough info and guidance to pull off the job reasonably.