• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Font

Locals Find!

Does anyone know of a font that is similar to the Font used for the Lucas Films logo. The current one that is.

I have a client that wants something similar for his sign. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

iSign

hmmm... i could go look that up...
-
-
-
-
naaah
-
-
-
-
maybe woulda been nice to give a link at least, to save time for those who might help...

Locals Find!

hmmm... i could go look that up...
-
-
-
-
naaah
-
-
-
-
maybe woulda been nice to give a link at least, to save time for those who might help...

Sorry didn't think I would need to on this one. Figure we would have some serious fans in the mix that would be all over this one.

Locals Find!

J Hill Designs

Hey addy - it also dont take long to click a link someone provides for you, finding this:

The first thing you need to do is recreate the type. As the Lucasfilm logo is a 'hand rendered' logotype, it's not going to be easy to find an exact match for the typeface. I used Clarendon Condensed (then condensed it some more) to make this overlay. Use the best match you can. So far it's looking pretty ropey, but hopefully it'll get better. Depending on the amount of letters your company name has depends on how close to the original this will look.