• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a little work?

mfatty500

Near me, people forget how to drive with first snow of the year.
75226445_2592805104107180_5148757028658741248_n.jpg

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
Even the Police forget how to drive in it. That had to be pretty embarrassing for the Officer.

Attachments

• IMG_20191111_080426.jpg
    IMG_20191111_080426.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285

E Coloney

My Dad was in the car (small) business in the north. He looked forward to the first snow and the first real cold snap. Lots of "totals" in the first snow and lots of failures to start in the cold meant spikes in sales.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
My Dad was in the car (small) business in the north. He looked forward to the first snow and the first real cold snap. Lots of "totals" in the first snow and lots of failures to start in the cold meant spikes in sales.

Yep...my dad owned an auto body shop. Between the icy roads and deer season, it meant pretty good business for him also.

JB

myront

CorelDRAW is best
If it gets below 74°F here people pull out the parkas, scarves, gloves, ear warmers, hats, but keep the shorts and flip-flops!

AMGearhart

For us, we rarely get snow. We get ice. One time, two years back, it was like a constant shower of BB sized ice, but it looks white and snowy. And a lot of transplants from the northern states don't realize that. So they laugh at the southerners who can't drive in the snow and try to show us how it's done. And end up in a ditch or on a highway median.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Snowing here again. That makes 4 times @ $30 a pop for my driveway plow bill. Guess I can't take a break from making signs!

decalman

We don't have no snow where I live in Southern Arizona. Nice and sunny here.
Gonna be 87 tomorrow. :D

I was sunbathing yesterday in a speedo.
Feels so great a relaxing to soak up vitamin D. :rolleyes:

Stacey K

I like making signs
Seriously? I'm in the wrong business.
Yup, I have a pretty long and wide driveway...too much for me to snow blow myself. I have a corner lot and snow blow the sidewalk which saves me $20 a pop...well, I should say my teenage boys snow blow for me LOL On the happy side of it, snow = snowmobiling!!!