• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need a suggestion on making a foamcore display

czar2178

I am going to try and explain it the best i can. I have a client that wants to make 4- 4'x8 full color foamcor designs (also acrylic in a couple weeks) can be either .25" or .50" thick but he wants me to make it a complete box. I was going to put them on L stands and stand them up but he wants it to look nice and elegant without hardware. I have in the past but not with that big of a sign make a square sign out of foam core by making a double slit on the back of the foam and bending it to make a perfect box design. I was considering doing the same concept with this big sign but its huge and would possibly not work right. What other suggestions does anyone have? I know he said no hardware but If you have a hardware in mind that looks good and will kind of blend in with the whole look I am sure he would be open to it.

czar2178

could possibly work but my brain is not functioning correctly i will look at it again tomorrow but big thanks for your help if any other suggestion let me know please its time sensitive